Lesson - OT: Nehemiah persists despite opposition
A complete Sunday school lesson with twenty activities on Nehemiah rebuilding the wall
A lesson plan on the inspiring Bible passage of Nehemiah 3, 4 and 6 in which Nehemiah and his people rebuild the walls of Jerusalem despite opposition. Each activity has been designed to encourage children to reflect on the key themes of the Bible passage, and to engage with the text in a fun and interactive way.
So why wait? Download our PDF booklet and get started on your Sunday school lesson today!
View the idea below...
Check out these activities in the PDF
* Walk-in activity - Builder's corner
* Walk-in activity - Try-a-tool
* Children's moment - Working together
* Children's moment - Building and defending like Nehemiah
* Icebreaker - Jerusalem wall stack-up
* Storytelling tips - Five tips for narrating Nehemiah Chapters 3, 4 and 6
* Video and reflection - The power of teamwork
* Experiment - Unity in action: The Nehemiah Oobleck experiment
* Object lesson - Nehemiah's toolbelt
* Object lesson - In the shoes of his enemies
* Object Lesson - The power of false rumours
* Object lesson - Nehemiah Bingo
* Game - Nehemiah's build & defend challenge
* Game - Gate detective
* Game - Nehemiah's builders and barriers flashcards
* Craft - A community wall mural
* Craft - Colouring Nehemiah's wall repair
* Craft - Nehemiah storyboard in six steps
* Prayed idea - Trumpet prayers
* Prayer idea - Prayer wall of Jerusalem
Log in or become a member to enjoy instant access to all the resources on the site
It just takes two minutes to become a member! Try it today risk free!
Get a full year' s access to all our resources for just 75¢ a week.
This is billed annually at $39. No risk! We offer a 21-day money-back guarantee.
Ideal for individuals and families involved in children's ministry or homeschooling.
Church or school
Get a full year's access to all our resources for just $3.50 a week.
This is billed annually at $182. No risk! We offer a 21-day money-back guarantee.
Ideal for a church or school, allowing all your children’s workers or teachers to use the site.